Summary of Benefits (effective January 1, 2015)
Medical and Vision Insurance: Coverage is with Cigna — Eligible on the 1st of the month following one month of employment.
Dental Insurance: Coverage is with Sun Life Financial — Eligible on the 1st of the month following one month of employment.
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: $50,000 per employee, per plan.- coverage is with Sun Life– KSJ pays 100% of premium. Employees have the option to purchase additional life insurance for themselves and their dependents. Eligible on the 1st of the month following one month of employment.
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance: Coverage is with Sun Life Financial — KSJ pays 100% of premium. Eligible on the 1st of the month following one month of employment.
Personal Time Off: Fifteen or twenty days initially provided per year according to position. Begins accruing upon date of hire.
10 Holidays: Nine designated federal holidays, plus, in the month of November, your choice of Veteran’s day or the day after Thanksgiving.
401k Plan (through ADP): KSJ Matches 50% of the first 8% of employee contributions.
- Eligible on the first of the month following 180 days of employment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Vested at 25% per year (4 year vesting schedule)
- Minimum 4% profit sharing contribution at end of year (discretionary)
Health Club: KSJ provides $25 per month towards a membership at Skyline Health & Fitness Club for employees working in DC, MD, and VA. Employees working outside of DC/MD/VA are entitled to a $25 reimbursement for the health club of their choice. Eligible on the 1st of the month following one month of employment.
Free Parking/Metro: For employees in the Skyline Complex. Employees have the option of utilizing the Skyline parking garage or receive metro fare.
- For garage parking, the employee must make a $30.00 refundable deposit for a transponder that will be returned when the employee departs.
- For metro fare, the employee is responsible for submitting monthly expense reports with receipts, up to a maximum of $100 per month.
Tuition Reimbursement: KSJ provides $3,000 annually for tuition reimbursement. Eligible after 6 months of full-time employment. Courses must start after eligibility date.
Referral Bonus: KSJ provides $500 for referring a candidate who is hired and remains with KSJ a minimum of 90 days.