KSJ’s proven Program Management approach provides a flexible management framework that is tailored to the specific requirements of each program or project at any point in its lifecycle. Our integrated methodology includes all of the necessary tools and processes to provide best practice management and ensures incorporation of fundamental management tenets that are critical to performing effective planning, scheduling, and execution of program tasks. KSJ’s program management objective is to ensure the success of our customer’s mission.
Our overall management approach uses a proven, repeatable methodology based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). PMBOK® is widely accepted within industry and government as a comprehensive set of project management best practices.
- Project Planning: We collaborate with our clients to ensure our plans (work breakdown structures, schedules, cost estimates, etc.) effectively align with customer requirements and expectations.
- Project Directing and Execution: Our integrated management approach supports project events and accomplishments with detailed tasks, activities, dependencies and milestones to ensure project schedules and goals are maintained.
- Project Control: We have a proven track record of developing comprehensive project cost, schedule, and technical baselines. We effectively manage projects characterized by aggressive timelines, competing task/resource requirements, unplanned schedule changes, funding shortfalls, etc.
- Communication & Collaboration: We believe open communication and collaboration with project stakeholders are vital to a project’s success. We collaborate with our clients to develop tailored reporting mechanisms to highlight project success indicators, potential problems and their mitigation strategies; schedule updates; and track action items.
- Lessons Learned & Best Practices: KSJ delivers continuous process improvement by sharing and applying relevant lessons learned from our prior and current experience and from our on-going corporate research of government and industry best practices.
- Strategic Planning: Our Strategic Planning consulting services encompass in-depth analyses and design approaches including studies of organizational modeling. Our outcomes assist organizations in ensuring strategic plans are aligned and actionable across the organization, that strategic objectives give clear direction and relevance to the business concerns addressed, and that plans become executable implementations in clear transparency of the stakeholders.